You Nose It!
You Nose It!, besides being bad grammar, is a brain enrichment game for your canine companion. The mat encourages your pup to search for kibble or treats that you hide away between the fleece strips. The more aromatic the treat the more your pup will enjoy the You Nose It! challenge.
You Nose It! can be used as a game, training device, or as a feeder to slow down a pup who eats too fast.
Does your dog:
- Turn into a vacuum at mealtime, sucking up food in seconds
- Eats treats in a single gulp, without taking the time to enjoy them. Become overactive if it is raining outside or physical activity is limited
- Display nervous behaviors
- Display destructive behavior when he is bored
If you answered yes to any of these, You Nose It! could be the solution you are looking for.
Check back often for different colors and designs!
How to Use
- Tuck your dog’s favorite, small dry treats or kibble between the fabric strips of You Nose It!
- The first time you introduce the You Nose It! place a few on top of the mat, so your pup gets the idea of what is going on.
- Let your dog go at it!
- Check out our video with Fig and Ellie. It was Ellie's first go at You Nose It!
Intended for pets only. The mat is intended for interactive play during mealtime or while under supervision, it is not a chew toy. Always supervise your pet during use.
Do not use a mat for more than one animal at a time, in general. While it is possible that two animals, who have no resource-guarding issues and/or do not compete for food, might safely sniff the same mat at the same time, please do not take any chances. It is much wiser to use a separate You Nose It! for each animal, in a separate location, to avoid any conflict between pets.
Dimensions, Material, and Care
- All mats are 12x12 and made from 100% polyester, anti-pill fleece.
- To clean, hold it upside down and shake it out over a trash receptical.
- All parts of the mat may be spot cleaned or machine washed in cold water on gentle cycle. It is recommended to wash it by itself.
- Air dry. Do not tumble dry